National Bank of Australasia

The National Bank opened a branch in Maitland in 1884 but business proved disappointing and it closed in 1886. In 1906, the branch was reopened in a private house with Mr. A. G. Schroeter as Manager. The site was then purchased for £180 and a building to provide branch premises and residence was erected at […]