J.O Tiddy and Co Ltd

James Oxenberry Tiddy purchased lot 8 on 31 July 1873. He erected a general store and began trading as Tiddy and Kitto. In 1882 he built what was described as a ‘handsome shop’. In 1913 they became a limited company and they expanded to branches at Ardrossan, Weetulta and Edithburgh. He went into partnership with […]